Rules and Regulations
- Doctors permission should be obtained before beginning any exercise program
- Children under the age of 16 are not allowed in the Fitness Center at any time
- Regardless of whether or not one has taken a yearly membership, everyone using the Fitness Center must sign the guest book before every workout. For those using the facility on a daily fee basis, the sign-in is mandatory and acts as a waiver of Club liability.
- There will be a 30 minute limit on all cardiovascular machines if others are waiting.
- Members using strength training equipment must allow others to "work-in" sets.
- Proper exercise attire must be worn at all times.
- Other than water, no food or drinks will be allowed in the exercise room.
- In order to keep the Fitness Center as neat as possible, all coats, bags, and other belongings should be left in the locker rooms.
- All free weights should be returned to their racks after use.
- Members should make use of the exercise towels provided and be considerate of others by wiping down all machines after use.
- No pets allowed.
WAIVER: Each Member or guest using The Meadow Club Fitness Center assumes full responsibility for any injuries that might occur while using any apparatus or appliance or participating in fitness activities, including, but not limited to, medical risks while exercising, such as heart attacks, stroke, heat stress, and any musculoskeletal injuries such as sprains, broken bones, torn tendons and ligaments.
Each such Member or guest understands and acknowledges that he or she uses the apparatus, appliances, and facilities of the Fitness Center at his or her own risk, and releases and holds harmless The Meadow Club, its employees, representatives and agents harmless from any and all loss, claim, injury, damage, or liability incurred or resulting in or from such case.
My signature indicates that I understand the risks and rules of The Meadow Club Fitness Center.